Please read our whole essay if you are interested in learning all we know about Swat Season 4.
The new series, which aired on CBS on November 2, 2017, was created by Aaron Rahsaan , Thomas and Shawn Ryan and produced by Original Film, CBS Studios, and Sony Pictures Television.
On May 9, 2019, CBS announced that the show will be returning for a third season, which debuted on October 2, 2019.
Sergeant Daniel “Hondo” Harrelson is the protagonist of the series. This long-time Los Angeles resident, as well as a former Marine, has been selected to serve as the unit’s “final stop” commander.
Hondo has a strong sense of loyalty to both his “brothers in blue” and the people they serve since he is both black and a native of Los Angeles.
When it comes to building bridges between the community and law enforcement, he is uniquely suited. Such depictions of conflicts between police and the African-American community are what make this series stand out.
Season 4 debuted on November 11, 2020, and was renewed by CBS in May 2020. On October 1, 2021, the fifth season of the series was launched. FX’s The Shield, which Ryan also developed, shares a world with the FX.
SWAT Season 4 Characters-
- Daniel Harrelson – Shemar Moore.
- Alex Russell and Jim Street
- Christina Alonso’s former nanny, Lina Esco.
- Dominic Luca vs. Kenny Johnson
- Victor Tan – David Lim
- Robert Hicks as Patrick St. Esprit
- David Kay and Jay Harrington
- Piper Lynch – Amy Farrington.
- Donovan Rocker and Lou Ferrigno Jr.
- Daniel Harrelson Sr. Briana Harrelson and Gabrielle Dennis
Dates To Note About The SWAT Season 4-
- Season 4 will premiere on May 6, 2020, making this the show’s fourth season.
- To replace Survivor, this season was initially set for mid-season, however it was pushed back to the autumn of 2020 to make room.
- Wednesday, 10:00PM/9:00C – airing time
- After filming in March of current year amid the continuing COVID-19 epidemic, the series will premiere in Los Angeles on August 4, 2020.
- The season debut is scheduled for November 11, 2020.
- This season will be the last one to air on Wednesdays, as revealed on May 19, 2021.
Season 4 of Swat is here!
- The fourth season of Swat.