Jimmy Donaldson, better known as MrBeast, has surpassed PewDiePie to hold the title of the most subscribed YouTube channel in the individual category.
With this, T-series has a new rival for the title of most-subscribed YouTube channel. The sum of MrBeast’s and PewDiePie’s YouTube subscribers.
T-series, the Indian music label with the most YouTube subscribers (229 million), now has a new rival still far away but expanding quickly.
With 112 million followers, MrBeast has surpassed PewDiePie as the most subscribed YouTube channel in the individual category (youtube presents figures in millions, but the number may be nearer to thousands).
According to the BBC, it is the only YouTube channel in the second-person category to reach 100 million subscribers. While T-series has more than 17,000 uploads, MrBeast has accomplished this goal in just 731.
The following articles are related to this post:
- West Ham Vs. Bournemouth Live Stream: How To Watch Premier League Game Online?
- Pixel 7 Pro Vs. iPhone 13 Pro Max: Google’s New Flagship Takes On An Old Foe
PewDiePie dominated the genre for nearly ten years before being surpassed. In August 2013, PewDiePie, a.k.a. Felix Kjellberg, reached all other YouTubers in subscriber count.
T-Series has the most subscribers overall, with 148 million, followed by Cocomelon – Nursery Rhymes. The list of YouTubers with the most subscribers places Mr. Beast and PewDiePie fifth and sixth, respectively.
In the T-series vs. PewDiePie battle that hit the internet in 2019, MrBeast was one of the first well-known YouTubers to publicly and vehemently defend PewDiePie, pleading with viewers to subscribe to his channel.
MrBeast: 5 things
1) Jimmy Donaldson is the full name of the American YouTuber, who is 24 years old. His MrBeast YouTube channel is well known for doing complex tasks and for providing expensive gifts as part of charitable efforts.
2) In addition to running the Mr. Beast YouTube channel, he also manages the Mr. Beast Gaming (29.6M subscribers), Mr. Beast Philanthropy (10.6M subscribers), Mr. Beast Reacts (20.2M subscribers), and Mr. Beast 2 (16.8M subscribers) channels.
3) On February 21, 2012, Donaldson uploaded his first video to YouTube under the handle “MrBeast6000.” He played Minecraft in the first video, headlined “Worst Minecraft Saw Trap Ever?”
4) He was charged with mental harassment and workplace abuse. The New York Times cited a few former YouTube employees who made accusations against him in May of last year.
5) With $54 million in revenues in 2021, MrBeast topped Forbes’ list of the most-paid YouTubers, the highest ranking of any YouTuber ever.
We hope this article will satisfy your needs and that you enjoy it. If you found this helpful post, kindly comment in the area below. We appreciate your support and hope you continue to see our articles as informative and helpful.