With TikTok’s new Mirror Filter, you can now see a virtual reflection of yourself. Everyone is utilising a new TikTok filter that allows you to get an identical reflection of whatever.
The popular new filter, which looks like a mirror, is a helpful special effect for filming a range of TikToks.
However, one of the most common reasons individuals use it is to see how symmetrical their face is! The Mirror Filter is what it’s called, and here’s where you can find it.
What Is The Mirror Filter On Tiktok?
The filter alters your camera view to allow you to see a reflection of whatever you’re capturing, giving the impression that you’re watching two different versions of the same item. It’s almost as if you’re looking at a reflection in a mirror, because they’re both exactly the same.
How To Do The Tiktok Mirror Filter
- To access to the camera screen to film a TikTok, press the + at the bottom of your homepage
- On the bottom left hand side, select ‘Effects’
- At the top, slide from ‘Trending’ to ‘Special Effects’
- The Mirror Filter may be found by scrolling down until you see the icon with two halves and a white dashed line through the centre
- Because it is one of the most popular, it should be towards the top
- When you click the icon, the filter will be applied to your video
- Then you can make a TikTok video and share it!
People Are Using The Mirror Filter For Cosmetic Reasons!
When people make videos that have a mirror filter, they are usually doing it to complete a challenge. The filter will show your face.
The side that it is showing will be the more symmetrical side of your face. Depending on your face’s shape, it is recommended to stand in the middle of the photo backdrop.