Tata has had a profound impact on the development of India. Credit cards are only one of several industries where it has a foothold. Each and every one of us may find the perfect set of cards in Tata’s collection. There is a Tata credit card to suit everyone’s needs, whether you’re a frequent shopper, a foodie, or a world traveler. Credit cardholders of Tata enjoy discounts and deals from their favorite retailers like Westside, Croma, and other Tata Outlets because of the company’s ubiquity. We’ll keep you updated as we learn more about the Tata credit cards.
TATA Credit Card
Credit cards are being offered by Tata Cards, a joint venture between Tata Capital Financial Services and the State Bank of India (SBI). As a joint venture partner of SBI Cards, GE Capital Business Processes Management Services has taken over the technical and processing obligations of Tata Cards, while the SBI is responsible for client acquisition, marketing, and risk management.
Tata Cards now offers two credit card types: Tata Premium Credit Cards and Tata Classic Credit Cards.
How To Apply For A Tata Credit Card Online?
Everyone is looking for convenience in today’s world. Therefore, Tata provides an online credit card application service. You may apply for a Tata credit card from the convenience of your own home. On Tata credit card website, you just need to click on the “Credit Card” option. To apply for a card, choose the one that best suits your needs and click “Apply Now.” Then, fill up some personal information and follow the rest of the instructions.
What Are The Documents Needed To Get A Tata Card?
- Authentication Documentation: Address Proof: PAN Card/Driving License/Voter ID Card/Adhaar Card/Passport Passport Loan/Driving License/Voter ID Card/Adhaar Card/ Passport Loan Formal Letter of Intent
- Individuals with a Job: Statement of bank accounts over the previous six months and three months of paychecks
- Self-Employed: An audited financial report for the last three years and six months of current account statements are included in this package
- Signature Proof in the Form of Two Passport-Size Photographs.
Apply For Tata Cards Offline
Alternatively, anybody interested in applying for a Tata credit card may pick up an application form at any SBI bank. Complete the credit card application form and send it to your bank along with any necessary papers. The bank will keep you informed of the progress of your credit card application in a timely manner.
How To Login Tata Credit Card?
To access your Tata credit card account, follow these instructions. You have a username, a phone number, and your credit card information.
Start by going to the Tata Card website at www.tatacard.com.
Step 2: Now choose Login from the drop-down menu. Three alternatives are provided for logging in, such –
- Please enter your mobile number and password, and then verify your code if using a mobile phone as a login method.
- When logging in to Tata Credit card Login, you will need to provide your User ID. Then enter your User ID and Password in the User ID area. and choose the Login button.
- Logging in with your Card requires that you visit the Card area. And then enter the primary card information and generate the OTP… After that, go to your Tata Credit card account and sign in.
Tata Credit Cards – Fees and Charges
|Fees and Charges||Tata STAR Platinum Card||Tata Platinum Card||Tata Croma Platinum Card||Tata STAR Titanium Card||Tata Titanium Card||Tata Croma Titanium Card|
|Interest-free credit period||20-50 days for retail purchases||20-50 days for retail purchases||20-50 days for retail purchases||20-50 days for retail purchases||20-50 days for retail purchases||20-50 days for retail purchases|
|Finance charges||Up to 3.35%p.m. or 40.2%p.a.||Up to 3.35%p.m. or 40.2%p.a.||Up to 3.35%p.m. or 40.2%p.a.||Up to 3.35%p.m. or 40.2%p.a.||Up to 3.35%p.m. or 40.2%p.a.||Up to 3.35%p.m. or 40.2%p.a.|
|Cash Advance Fees||2.5% of transaction amount (Min.Rs.300)||2.5% of transaction amount (Min.Rs.300)||2.5% of transaction amount (Min.Rs.300)||2.5% of transaction amount (Min.Rs.300)||2.5% of transaction amount (Min.Rs.300)||2.5% of transaction amount (Min.Rs.300)|
|Cash payment fee||Rs.100||Rs.100||Rs.100||Rs.100||Rs.100||Rs.100|
|Statement retrieval (per statement)||Rs.100||Rs.100||Rs.100||Rs.100||Rs.100||Rs.100|
Tata Credit Card Customer Care Number
Tata aspires to provide world-class customer support. It is Tata’s belief that a dedicated customer service staff is the best way to ensure that all of your questions about Tata credit cards are answered, from how much credit limit you have to the current promotional offers. To contact customer service, just call the toll-free number provided on your Tata credit card. Dial 1800 180 8282 if you’re calling from MTNL/BSNL. Dial 39 02 34 56 if you’re phoning from another line.
To know more details about the SBI TATA Credit Card
Visit our website Journalistpr.com.