Seung Yong Chung, a notable businessman and entertainment marketing executive, born in South Korea in 1970, is now around 53 years old. Having moved to the United States at age two, he pursued education at esteemed institutions.
Chung is most recognized as Diane Farr’s ex-husband, a prominent American actress, producer, and writer. People have been actively looking for Seung Yong Chung and want to learn more about him. We have the information right here on our website, so you don’t have to look any further. So, without further ado, let us begin.
Who Is Seung Yong Chung?
Seung Yong Chung is a businessman and entertainment marketing executive. He was born in South Korea in 1970 and is now around 53 years old. When he was two years old, he and his parents relocated to the United States.
He went to Gaithersburg High School, Virginia Tech – Pamplin College of Business, and George Washington University, among other schools. Seung Yong Chung is most known as Diane Farr’s ex-husband. She is an American actress, producer, and writer. The pair married in 2006 and share three children. After nearly 14 years of marriage, they divorced in 2020.
Seung Yong Chung is the co-founder and CEO of Cashmere Agency, a multi-award-winning lifestyle marketing firm specializing in entertainment marketing. He has worked with Cashmere Agency since February 2003 and has been instrumental in its growth and success. He formerly worked as a Business Development Officer for NextLinx Corporation and for Ernst & Young LLP.
You may also view our previous article by clicking here:
- Who Is Will Smith’s Girlfriend Now? From His Separation from Jada Pinkett Smith!
- Who is Dana Perino Husband? All About Peter McMahon
Seung Yong Chung Quick Facts
|Real Name||Seung Yong Chung|
|Date of Birth||1970|
|Age (as of 2023)||53 years|
|Birthday Place||South Korea|
|Height (Tall)||5 feet 10 inches (178 cm / 1.78 m)|
|Weight||Kilograms: 70 Kg, Pounds: 154 lbs|
|Net Worth||Approximately $18 Million USD (as of 2023)|
|Father||Young Ja Chung|
|Mother||Tae Wha Chung|
|Wife (Spouse)||Diane Farr (m. 2006)|
|Children||Beckett Mancuso Chung, Sawyer Lucia Chung, and Coco Trinity Chung|
|Hobbies||Watching Movies and listening to Music|
|Education||– High School: Completed education at a public High School|
|– College or University: Virginia Tech|
|– Qualification: Graduate|
Seung Yong Chung Net Worth
Seung Yong Chung and Diane Farr
Seung Yong Chung Height
How Old is Seung Yong Chung?
Some Interesting Facts About Seung Yong Chung
- Korean-American Seung Yong Chung is from South Korea.
- He holds an MBA from George Washington University and is quite educated.
- The CEO of entertainment marketing company Chung and Associates is a successful entrepreneur.
- He married gorgeous actress Diane Farr on June 26, 2006. This couple’s love has grown in recent years. They have a healthy relationship.
- Chung has three children: Beckett Mancuso, Sawyer Lucia, and Coco Trinity.
- His father imports and exports.
- Seung is private. He rarely addresses the media.
- His favorite city is Seoul.
Please bookmark Journalistjpr.com if you found this post informative and would like to be informed of the latest in Celebrity news.