Discord Groovy Bot: Discord is one of the most popular, feature-packed chat applications available on various platforms and the internet. It is prevalent among gamers and attracts users due to its customization and personalization benefits, making it a hit. It enables the users to make voice calls, video calls, send media files and text messages in private chats. The group conversation feature allows users to talk in small communities. And the best thing about it that you can use it anytime, anywhere.
One of this app’s craziest and unique features is that it lets you assign roles to the bots. You can add a bot to manage multiple roles in the server and take-off the load from your shoulder by relying on the automated machine.
What Are Discord Bots?
Discord bots are fantastic AIs that are efficient in automatically performing a wide range of useful tasks as and when Discord commands it to do so. Some of the most common tasks that discord bots are known for performing are moderating content, welcoming new members, and banning the users who break community rules.
Discord can make its bots function if you wish to add music, games, memes, and various other important things to make things more exciting for the users.
Music Bot On Discord
A music bot enables multiple users to stream and hear the same music at a particular time. The music bots on Discord looks for music on different applications, including Spotify, YouTube, etc., and then play it on Discord’s voice channel. You can also join the music streamlining session by joining the voice channel. This way, you can enjoy the music with your family, friends and organize music listening parties on the app.
Groovy is one of the most popular music-playing bots for Discord, rated high by the users for a fulfilling experience. Let us tell you how you can install and invite Groovy music bot and enjoy great music.
Install And Invite Groovy On Discord
The entire process of installing and inviting Groovy is quite simple and would take only a few minutes to complete. Make sure that you have an active server on Discord where you can install the Groovy music bot. Those who have a discord server currently working can easily follow the steps mentioned below and install it on your device. But, before moving ahead, make sure that you get permission from the Manage Server for the server where you wish to add your Groovy music bot.
- To begin with, open your web browser and visit the official website of Groovy.
- There you will find the “Add to Discord” tab in the window that just opened.
- In case you are not logged into your discord account, make sure to enter your discord account credentials and log in.
- Om your screen, you will see a set of permissions required by the Groovy music bot. There will also be another option named “Add Bot To.” In the drop-down menu, click and then choose from the available discord servers where you want to add the Groovy music bot on your Discord.
- Once you have selected the server, choose “continue,” followed by selecting the option to “Authorize,” which will complete the process.
- Next, you will need to confirm that you are a human.
- As all these steps complete and you have verified, the Groovy music bot will be added to your discord server.
Using Groovy Music Bot On Your Discord Server
Now, as you have added the Goorvy music bot to your server, there are a few things that you need to take care of while using it. The commands are needed to add music to the queue, playing the music, pausing while listening, viewing the queue, and a lot more.
- Playing Music With Groovy: If you wish to play music with the Groovy music bot, then you need to be connected to a voice channel which you can easily do by following the command mentioned below:
- Play “link on the search query.”
Say that you want to play a song from YouTube via Groovy. It can easily be done with the Play command, which then utilizes the link to play the audio from any available song on YouTube. As you finally press on “Enter,” the song starts playing automatically.
- Pausing or Resuming Music Playback: In case you wish to pause a track while listening to it, then follow the command mentioned below:
As you enter the pause command, the audio playing in the background will pause instantly. Similarly, if you have paused a song that you were listening to previously, then you can quickly resume it by using the following command:
- Adding Music To The Queue: Now, with Groovy, it is easy for you to add tracks to the queue. If you wish to create a playlist of your favorite music, all you need to do is use the “Play” command with the search query or link available at a supported service. In case a track is already playing, it will instantly load the song and further add it to the current music queue.
- Viewing The Queue: If you want to view the complete list of music tracks in the current queue on the Groovy music bot, all you need to do is type in the following command:
Doing this will show all the tracks in the queue as per their order you have added it in.
Why Choose Groovy For Your Discord?
There are plenty of music bots available for Discord, but there are a few reasons which make Groovy the best choice for playing exciting music on the server. Here are some of the interesting features that make Groovy a popular option among users.
- You get to your favorite music from several popular websites on the internet such as Soundcloud, Spotify, YouTube, etc.
- The lyrics of the song currently playing are displayed. It also enables you to identify which roles or users can access Groovy for playing music.
- You can easily pause and resume a song, add it to your favorite music’s queue, save them into the playlist, and skip the music.
- If you choose to upgrade to the premium version from the free one, you get to access plenty of additional benefits such as saving the songs in the queue, using the music bot 24/7, etc.
There are plenty of reasons for you to choose the Groovy music bot:
- It Is Stable: When you are in the mood to listen to some good, soul-satisfying music, then Groovy will be there.
- Easy Usage: You do not need to perform a thorough set-up. The commands are enough to get started with the action.
- No Lagging: You get to enjoy a lag-free experience that lets you enjoy a seamless music listening experience on the servers and get the maximum quality output.
- Packed With Features: It offers a great server support capacity compared to any other music bot with a wide array of actionable commands while listening to your favorite music.
Groovy music bot is certainly one of the best music bots in the market that effectively supports Discord. The installation process is quite easy, and once it is complete, you get to enjoy various interesting features that make using this bot on your discord server worth it! If you are satisfied with the free version, then you can go a level up by switching to the premium version, which comes with even more enhanced benefits.