On the anime series “Trinity Seven,” two animated features were created that continued the tale of the 12-serial series. The entire series is based on the manga, which has been published since December 2010.
Trinity Seven Season 3 Release Date
Trinity Seven the Movie: The Eternal Library and the Alchemist Girl” premiered in February 2017 and received positive reviews and a high rating. Recall that the first animated film “Trinity Seven: Heaven’s Library & Crimson Lord,” the most recent feature film in the series, opened nationwide on March 8, 2019.
Trinity Seven Season 3 Cast & Characters
- The tale revolves around Arata Kasuga, a carefree and flirtatious young man. In spite of his inexperience as a magician, he is nonetheless an excellent performer.
- Hijiri Kasuga is the cousin of Arata.
- One of Trinity’s members is Akio Fudo. She employs mantras for protection and combat when in the heat of battle.
- Trinitarian Lilith Asami completes the trio. However, she is still a teacher at the magic school, despite her youth.
- Levi Kazama is a top-tier ninja and a member of the Trinity Seven.
- Arin Kannazuki is one of the seven magicians in the academy. Emotional and uncaring, but she is also a specialist at destroying things.
- Lieselotte Sherlock, a former grimoire guard and current member of Trinity.
- In all, there are seven characters: Yui Kurata. She is only outmatched in strength by the Academy’s director, despite her pleasant demeanor and attractive appearance.
Trinity Seven Season 3 Plot
In the life of an average Japanese schoolboy, Arata Kasuga, magic was something new to him. Due to Arata’s own actions, the world in which he was used no longer exists: he split apart. As it turns out, there is an enormous power that he has yet to learn how to use. Seven witches appear to greet him as soon as he reaches the Magic Academy, where he learns of their existence.
Arata eventually comes into contact with Lilith’s mystical grimoire by accident. In the appearance of a little girl named Lilim, who looks to be their child, they demonstrate the power of their combined magic. A particular “The Eternal Library” is awakened together with Lilim, which contains the actual evil – Demon Lord. Arata and the seven witches will be killed so he can take the kingdom. The only way to stop this is for Arata and her gorgeous but powerful harem to band together.
The sequel to “Trinity Seven: Heavens Library & Crimson Lord,” the first full-length film in the spin-off series, continues the story. It is revealed in the second film that a huge struggle occurs in which a mystery library’s secrets must be learned by young magicians. There will be no rest for the lads, though, as viewers are eagerly awaiting the next chapter in their story.
Facts About The Anime “trinity Seven”
Both “spring sun” and “illumination of erotica” are possible translations of the protagonist’s surname, Kasuga. In reality, this is a nod to both his sleazy persona and the harem subgenre that dominates the series.
Yoshitsugu Matsuoka, a well-known Japanese voice actor, provided the voice of Arata Kasuga, the protagonist. In 2012, he was named the greatest new seiyuu, and in 2016 he was named the best leading actor. Kirito in Sword Art Online and Sword Art Online 2‘s Inosuke, Sorata in The Pet Girl of Sakurasou, and Yukiya in Code Geass were all voiced by him.