Instagram is increasing its features, including its filters, and there’s a new function for your stories that you should know about.
Many people understand how inconvenient it is to have to sift through your following and pick folks to conceal stories from. You may now select the most exclusive individuals to read a private tale using a new function.
We have a feature for you if you’re tired of that strange bunch of folks you met on vacation when you were 16 seeing all of your Instagram stories.
What Is The Meaning Of Cf On Instagram?
On Instagram, CF stands for “close friends” and is a shorthand for that term. This is a private story setting that allows you to create a distinct Instagram story for a certain group of individuals, most likely your close friends.
Threads, Instagram’s new messaging tool, is meant for chatting amongst close friends. When someone on your close friend’s list sends you a message, it will appear in the Threads app, which functions as a distinct online messaging service.
The close friends setting, also known as CF story, allows your closest friends to see your most intimate stuff without having to email it to them individually. This also means that your Instagram followers won’t be overwhelmed with your stories, and you’ll be able to carefully add or remove people from your close friend’s list.
Read More: Tiktok: How To Get The “Bald Head” Filter!
How To Add Instagram Close Friends:
- To begin, open the Instagram app on your phone.
- Now, in the bottom right corner, touch on your symbol, which will take you to your profile.
- You may either click on your username at the top of your profile and select “Close Friends” or go to the top right and select “Close Friends” from the menu.
- You’ll now be presented with a screen that includes a “Get Started” button. If you tap it, you’ll be presented with a list of individuals to add to your close friend’s list, as well as the option to learn more about how it works.
- Select your closest friends or a group of individuals you wish to see these stories with and press “Create List.”
- You’ll see your current list of close pals after selecting “Close Friends.” If you want to add someone, go to the top right and put in their name, then press the plus button; if you want to delete someone, go to the bottom right and hit the minus button.