During WWDC22 in June, Apple presented iOS 16, iPad 16 and macOS Ventura to the public for the first time. After the main keynote address, the firm went ahead and distributed the first developer betas of the major operating system improvements that were being announced. Since then, developers and enthusiasts have had the opportunity to work with these exciting enhancements, which bring with them a variety of brand-new features.
Even though the Cupertino company has already made available to the general public iOS 16.0 and watchOS 9.0, people who have been seeking stable updates to iPadOS and macOS are still waiting. The upbeat news is that these OS upgrades will be available very shortly. You will be able to install the stable versions of iOS 16.1, iPad 16.1, and macOS Ventura 13.0 at the following times.
You can also read these technology-related articles:
- Apple Music and Mercedes-Benz Offer High-Quality Immersive Spatial Audio
- Is Apple Including Iris Scanning Technology Into Their Upcoming Mr/Vr Headset?
Date Of Release For Ios 16.1, Ipad Os 16.1 and macOS Ventura
These software updates will be available to everyone with a compatible device on Monday, October 24. That’s less than a week from now! As for the timing, you can expect them to become available around 13:00 ET.
Unlike some other device manufacturers, Apple makes OS updates available to everyone at the same time. So the rollout won’t be regional or gradual. All users around the world will get to experience the new offerings on the spot.
To download iOS 16.1, iPadOS 16.1 or macOS Ventura when they become available, follow the steps below on your compatible Apple device.
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad. If you have a Mac, launch the System Settings app instead.
- Tap on the General section — regardless of the Apple device you’re using.
- Click the Software Update section.
- Give the page a few seconds to refresh. If it doesn’t load, retry. Apple servers sometimes become slow when the company releases major new OS updates.
- Once the iOS 16.1, iPadOS 16.1 or macOS Ventura update appears, click on Download and Install.
- Read the Terms of Service carefully and thoroughly. Click on Agree if you’re fine with them.
- Make sure you keep your Apple device plugged into a power source at all times until the update installation concludes.
What’s your favorite new feature in iOS 16.1, iPadOS 16.1, or macOS Ventura? Please share your thoughts in the space provided below.
If you liked this article, let us know your thoughts in the comment section below. And don’t forget to return to our website Journalistpr.com for the latest Technology and pop culture news.