Markers are a peculiar occurrence; they are spiral-shaped rock constructions that produce Necromorphs, typically have a psychological affect on anyone that comes close to them, and are the sole reason for all of the terrible things that are happening in the Dead Space video games.
Marker Fragments are a new collectible item in Dead Space Remake that must be gathered in order to unlock the new hidden ending. Although there is much more that can be said about the lore of Markers and their strange life cycle, on this occasion we will only deal with Marker Fragments. Marker Fragments are a new collectible item that can be found in the game.
All Marker Fragment Locations in Dead Space Remake
You will not be able to access the new alternative ending of the game unless you have gathered all 12 of the Marker Fragments that are hidden throughout the USG Ishimura. After you have finished the main game, beginning a new game in New Game Plus is the only time you will see these fragments. The following is a list that contains the precise locations of all 12 Marker Fragments that can be found in Dead Space Remake. In our guide, we have already described how to uncover the secret ending in this version of the game.
- Chapter 1 – Market Fragment 1 is found in Hanger-Cargo-Tram Control right on a shelf inside the Maintenance Bay office. It’s a glowing item; you can’t miss it.
- Chapter 2 – Marker Fragment 2 is located on Medical Floor 1 in Dr. T. Kyne’s office. It is in the secret room just behind the bookshelf.
- Chapter 3 – Marker Fragment 3 can be picked up in the Engine Room (Engineering, Floor 3). It is in the dark corner, but you will spot it easily.
- Chapter 4 – Marker Fragment 4 is easy to pick up. It is on the floor in the Break Room on the Bridge, Floor 1.
- Chapter 5 – Marker Fragment 5 is located in the Cryogenic on Floor 4 of Medical. You will need to use Kinesis power to pull it from the top of the cryo chamber.
- Chapter 5 – Marker Fragment 6 is the second one in the 5th Chapter. You will find it in the doctor’s office on Floor 4 of Medical, Dr. C. Mercer’s office.
- Chapter 6 – Marker Fragment 7 is found in the East Grow Chamber (Hydroponics, Floor 4). Again, you will need to use Kinesis to pull this fragment towards you; it is hidden inside the corruption in one of the chambers.
- Chapter 7 – Marker Fragment 8 is located on the shelf in the Mineral Samples room (Mining, Floor 5).
- Chapter 8 – Market Fragment 9 can be picked up on Floor 2 of the Communications Hub. You will see it floating in the hole surrounded by corruption.
- Chapter 9 – Marker Fragment 10 can be found on the desk in the Deluxe Quarter Bunk Room (Crew Quarters, Floor 3)
- Chapter 10 – Marker Fragment 11 is also in the Crew Quarters, Floor 3. Just check behind the Inquiry Desks.
- Chapter 11 – Marker Fragment 12 is found in the Cargo Bay (Hangar-Cargo-Tram Control, Floor 1) on the tool shelf in the bottom right part of the map.
Within the Dead Space Remake’s New Game Plus, all of the Market Fragments can be found at the aforementioned locations.
Place them on the table in Captain B. Matheus’ Quarters, which are on the third floor of the Crew Quarters. This is all that is required of you at this point. After you have reached this location, arrange all of the fragments so that they are on the table, and you will hear an ominous noise to let you know that the Market Fragment hunt has been successfully completed. After that, you can go through the rest of the game as normal and experience the Secret Ending. You probably already knew this, but it’s not very pleasurable to do so.
I hope you like our article. If this is the case, we would greatly appreciate it if you would share your enlightened perspectives in the comments area. You can get more of these updates by including the website Journalistpr.com in your favorites.