Latest posts by James Gray (see all)
- Basketball Star Kobe Bryant is dead - 26/01/2020
- Almost half of respondents wouldn’t know if their organisation had suffered a cyber attack - 25/01/2020
- How dangerous is Coronavirus? - 25/01/2020
Amazon is, as we speak, ramping up its operations to cope with the rush of shoppers clamouring for its Black Friday deals, today Friday 29th November 2019.
Huge savings are expected across the board and all product ranges, but we think they will be particularly focussing on drop-down killer prices on their home devices like their Alexa speakers and Kindle e-readers. They literally want you for life and are happy to pay up-front for your custom and cut deep on discounts.
Black Friday is almost upon us, and the big sale event will kick off on November 29th this year, but they have told us that they will be getting things underway a few days earlier with some teaser deals on offer. This means that you can look forward to Black Friday discounts from Monday 18th November.
They are also intensifying the interest by saying this, their tenth annual, Black Friday online sale, will be their biggest ever.
If you are the type who likes to plan ahead, these are the dates you need to put in your diary.
• Amazon Black Friday Countdown | 18th – 21st November
• Amazon Black Friday Sale | 22nd – 29th November
• Amazon Cyber Monday Sale | 30th November – 2nd December